- 75 Bible Verses That Got Me Through Med School Exams
- An Unexpected Spiritual Journey: Applying for Medical Electives
- A Realisation Through Hiking Hidden Trails at Mt Lofty (A Short Film)
- My First Clinical Placement: Praying for Patients, Palliative Care and Prophecy
- The Empty Tomb
- The Greatest Martyr Who Ever Lived
- Balancing Life, Medicine and Faith: How Much Time Should I Be Spending With God?
- The Meaning of Christmas
- Lessons from Psychiatry Part 1: How I Balance Faith and Medicine and Exams
- Never Give Up – Facing Stress
- Coincidences: Chance or Fate? (Part 1)
- Memorials: An Antidote To Fear (Prayer on the Eve of OSCEs – Part 2)
- The Lord is My Rock (Prayer on the Eve of OSCEs Part 1)
- Does God Answer Prayers Today? – Praying For Medical Exams
- ‘My God, I Wish That Man Would See’ (A Poem)
- Why I Study Medicine: Motivation, Meaning and Exams
- A Song For Those Grieving
- Does God like Hip Hop?
- Is It Wrong To Believe In Miracles?
- How the Devil Attacks When You Lose Someone (Pt.2)
- How the Devil Attacks When You Lose Someone (Pt.1)
- If You Fear Dying
- Proclaiming in the Great Assembly
5 thoughts on “Previous Posts”
Happened upon your site searching for verses for son taking SAT tests. Copied articles for friends sons and older son also. Just so happens I am surrounded by sons and my daughter is only 10. Just wanted to encourage you and thank you today. I pray that you have found your elective. I pray that your path although different than you may have imagined opens up to a world of possibilities and excitement you may never have known existed. It has been worked out just continue walking.
Thank you so much for your 75 bible verses that got me through med school article… Those verses really encouraged me and pushes me to go further everytime i have difficulties with my studies. THank you !!!!!
Thanks you So Much for writing this article .. it sure helped me alot through the past years med exams and I’m sure they will continoue to encorage me through this year too
I’ve read most of your posts
this really engoraged me to have a better relationship with god and to life a life wrthy of the king of my life ..
Hope you all the best .. THANK YOU SO MUCH
Sorry for the delay – thanks for writing – all the best. Nathan
I am encouraged by your post. My daughter is a first year medical student and already feeling overwhelmed by the workload. I have encouraged her to read you blog and the recommended bible verses. Thanks, Great work. Please email her words of encouragement, I that is something you do.